Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Post Holidays

After celebrating the holidays and playing with the granddaughter who went back to school today after more than two weeks off, I am slowly sliding back into normality or what passes for it.

Carly and I saw movies, Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Water Horse, and yesterday went to Mr. Gatti’s in Jackson which is similar to Chuck E. Cheese only bigger and better. We ate pizza in a darken room while watching Finding Nemo; then bowled, played air hockey, basketball and other games. It was fun but I came home and crashed missing most of the football game. I’m glad and surprised that LSU won.

I’m eager to begin posting again; however, I am short of material so send me pictures new or old as well as news.

1 comment:

C J Garrett said...

Why don't you just write a couple of paragraphs every day like I do? At least, until you get some more pictures. Seems those of you who teach/taught writing are the most reluctant to do some public journaling. Why is that?