Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stennis Family


Aunt Lucille was the youngest daughter; my Dad was the baby, two years younger than Aunt Cile.
She is pictured here in 1984, I believe, with her family, her son Tom and her grandchildren, their spouses and children.

From left: Aunt Cile, Ginger, her husband, Johnny, Tom Stennis, Janet, Mavis, Karen; behind Karen are Lamar and his wife.

The three children are Ginger's, I think; I know the two oldest are.
Aunt Cile died at the age of 98 in 2004. Ginger and Johnny divorced; Ginger is remarried and lives on the coast. Lamar and his family and Karen who is unmarried live on the coast also. Janet lives in Connecticut and about ten years ago adopted a son who was born in Russia.

As I wrote on this blog before, one of my cousin-in-laws, Margie, used to babysit Ginger.

No comments: