Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Blog

As I wrote the title above, I thought of one of my favorite movies from the 50s, The Blob, starring Steve McQueen and the actress who played Helen on The Andy Griffith Show; that is relevant to nothing.

March and April are busy months for us so haven't had as much time for blogging. On one of our first dates, Carole and I discovered our birthdays are exactly three weeks apart, mine was Saturday, March 22, and hers will be next Saturday; we joked about getting married on April 1 and celebrating for three weeks; as it turned out, we married on April 2. This year Easter fell the day after my birthday, and since Carly is in school for the first time, I spent most of spring break taking her to movies, the park and to the zoo.

I just had time to copy and paste the updates on Linda Partlow, and thank goodness, she seems to be recovering from her ordeal. Hang in there Linda, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

I am short of material for the blog, so please send pictures and posts. I need your help.

No comments: