Monday, April 28, 2008

High School Reunion

Friday night, the class of 1958 of Tupelo High School held its reunion at the Gardner-Watson Ice Warehouse, in the old Ford place where Carole's father once worked. On Saturday night, the scene was the Tupelo Country Club. There was a nice turnout both nights, around 130.

I visited with Paul and Winnie Ballard, Jean Kelly Willis, Larry Coggin, Burma Ruff Schumpert and Jimmy Wood as well as Leon, Bettye and Willie, the spouses or should that be spice.

I drove off Friday leaving my camera behind (it was, after all, my 50th class reunion; though Carole did borrow her sister's camera for Sat. night; however, we could not get her printer to work before we left yesterday morning; I've asked Jean and Burma as well as Jo Brooks Cobb to forward the pictures they took, if possible. I hope to be able to post some pictures in the next few days.

No comments: