Friday, April 27, 2007

Jimmy Willcutt




I am fairly certain that this is Jimmy Willcutt while he was playing baseball at Mississippi State. He also played freshman basketball there, and he and another player used to attend our Sunday School class which was taught, I think, by Jimmy's aunt. Wasn't Jimmy's mother, John Lester Gunter's sister?

The last I knew about Jimmy, he was on the staff at Mississippi State. Does anyone know where he is now?

See the next post for what Jimmy wrote on the back of this picture.

2 comments:

willcutttn said...

This picture is Jimmy Willcutt, I am his son Scott. You may email him at jwpapaw@att.net. He would love to hear from you.

Gary said...

Jimmy, my first cousin, and his wife Dale, still live in Starkville. His mother and my aunt, Louise, died several years ago. My Dad, John Gunter, and my mother Betty Parker Gunter, live in Virginia, near me.

Gary Gunter