Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today

Carole and I went to the visitation for Mike Collier last night, and I attended the funeral this afternoon. A number of his relatives from Plantersville and Lee County were there including Steve Monts.

I've missed seeing Mike on a regular basis since his illness and will miss him greatly in the days to come.

Mrs. Grey held up well; she's a special lady, but we need to keep her and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

The guest book for Mike is still online at lakewoodfuneralhomes.com

1 comment:

shmonts said...

George, thinks for mentoning you saw me at Mike's funeral. He was my favorite cousin and was so good to me when we were kids (Mike is four years older than me). He'll be greatly missed.
Upon seeing his beautiful grave-site, I told Kay that he would be able to play some good golf at ! akewood!