Monday, October 09, 2006

This Blog

Any Bostick informs me that she announced the blog address at the homecoming yesterday. As the word spreads, this blog is gradually becoming what I envisioned, a forum for Plantersville folks to share their memories and pictures. All pictures of Plantersville folks or locations are welcomed. I have had several people in pictures in my possession identified after posting them on this blog. I would, also, like you to share your memories and stories as well.

Carole has volunteered to help edit the site now that usage is increasing; after 30 years of proofing papers, I’ve given that up for Lent.

Credit for this blog goes to Cathy Johnson Garrett. It was her idea, and without her assistance and that of her son, Benji, I would never have been able to establish a blog. Benji and I are both Mac users and his suggestions were invaluable.

And lastly, thanks to all Plantersville folks past and present. Keep reading the blog and keep sending me stuff to post.

No comments: