Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Miss Willie's Sunbeams


Roger Moore, Miss Willie's grandson and Mr. Mac and Mrs. Juanita's son, sent this picture. As some of you may recall, I also have a copy that I published in one of our newsleters. Roger says Jane Price's niece is next to Miss Willie; that is yours truly third from the left; I think that is George Beane next to me and Jeff Wayne Parker on the end, and Jim Miller behind Jeff. Can anyone identify the others?

Clicking on a picture on the site should enlarge it.

Could that be Bobby Beane, second from the right and Bobby Parker behind next to Jim Miller?

2 comments:

Janie C. Williams said...

Tall girl with crown on back might be Ella Mae Fowler? The one bahind Bobby Beane is a Holcomb girl, and the little one on the end might be Margie Parker?
Janie Williams

Rusty Miller said...

My dad had a copy of this picture - James Miller. He is on the back row if I see it right.