Friday, May 12, 2006

Oops There Goes Another Library

"Every time an old person dies, a library burns down." My experience with my mother recently and my observation of others in the home where she is prove that the passing of time can destroy many volumes in our internal library.

That is why I think it is important that we share our memories and stories of and about Plantersville.

This site will some day fade into ether land but before that happens perhaps some of the stories will have passed to other generations.

I would especially like to post your memories and stories about Cecil Johnson.

The easiest way to put your memories or stories on this site is to click on "View my complete profile" and under Contact click on E-Mail. I can copy and paste your e-mail and have it appear on the site in minutes.

No comments: